FamilySmart is bound by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act [RSBC1996] Chapter 165 (FOIPPA) and must protect personal information in its custody or control by making reasonable arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or disposal.
- Our organization is committed to protecting personal information regardless of the format in which it is held.
- We will make reasonable security arrangements to protect personal information in its custody or under its control.
- We will make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal by both individuals outside as well as within the organization.
- FamilySmart will only use or disclose personal information for the purpose(s) for which it was collected unless the individual consents to the new purpose(s) or the disclosure is otherwise authorized by law.
- If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information or require additional information about our privacy policies, please email email@example.com.